Monday, March 15, 2010

Terry's Final Fight Against Cancer, (C.L.L) - 3/15/2010 Update

Moving on up to that deluxe apartment in the sky…

At 12:27am on Monday, March 15, 2010 I received a call from T.J. Carlos. He’s the son of my best friend and brother, Terry Carlos.  As you all know, Terry has been fighting cancer for the last year or so. T.J. called me to inform me that his father had just passed away..."Wow" as Terry would say.  He said, “Uncle Woody, Daddy’s gone.” I’ve never been so proud and sad at the same time in my life. T.J.’s voice was strong and matter of fact. He spoke to me like a grown man would. All I could think to myself was how clearly I could hear his father in his voice. You’ll never know the sense of comfort I got from the words of this 11 year old Man! I knew his father and the Lord were with him, keeping him strong!

Thank you dear Lord for ALL the blessings you’ve bestowed upon us all. Thank You for the miracle you gave each of us this week when you allowed us to experience another day with the “True Terry” that we all know and love after he was knocking on heaven’s door a day earlier! Let us all find a way in this tough time to rejoice in your holy name and receive your blessing!

Terry Carlos...I Love You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.U.G. It 4U's Fan Box

L.U.G. It 4U on Facebook