Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Did you receive your FREE gift today...!!!

Every morning that I wake up I realize I’ve been given the gift of Life from God once again. Inside that gift is the blessing of Joy. God gives me that Joy to use throughout the day to have my best life now. I have complete ownership of this Joy. I have possession of it. It’s placed in the center of my hands every morning. It simply belongs to me. My Joy is unique from everyone else’s and is crafted that day solely for Me. I have complete control over when, where, how or even IF, I except God’s gift. No One else is responsible for My Joy. No one makes payments on it. No one else can receive it, sign for it or except it on my behalf. No one can fix it or borrow it. I’m 100% responsible for it and what I do with it every day. I have to make a “Conscious Choice” in my mind about what I’m going to do with God’s gift every day. Will I use it, share it, waste it or maybe, not even except it…?

If you’re reading this you woke up this morning too and received the same gift from God as I did, the gift of Life. What will you do with Your blessing of Joy today? One thing is for sure, if you’re not having a good day you can’t blame anyone but yourself. You allowed someone or something to steal your Joy. That’s no one’s fault but your own!!! If something was stolen from you like your car, TV, money, wallet or purse what would you do…? You call the police. What do you do if your Joy is stolen? Most of us get angry, we fight with our family, friends, co-workers and loved ones. We typically look to ruin someone else’s day. What should we do…? We should call someone…God.

Keep your heart and mind open to receive the abundant gifts God has in store for you and look for ways to be a blessing to someone else today.

Have a Wonderfully Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.U.G. It 4U's Fan Box

L.U.G. It 4U on Facebook