Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thanks for your Blessings...Home Going of Edward P. Kier Sr.

Thanks for your Blessings...Home Going of Edward P. Kier Sr.  10/12/2010

From the Kier family to you...Thank you ALL for your prayers, condolences & well wishes during this difficult and trying time. We appreciate every flower, visit, call, card, comment, message and post that you’ve sent and passed along to our family. I have tried to respond to messages and post as they have come in but things have been hectic to say the least. This is the first day things have started to slow down even a little bit. If I did not reply to your specific post I sincerely apologize, in no way shape or form was it intentional. It has been difficult to stay on top of replies as they’ve come in from each of you individually. However, each and every message I’ve received was read and passed along to my family. They all were truly appreciated!!! In the coming days my family and I will lean on your prayers to continue to feed our Faith. Sticking together as a family and through our Faith we know we will endure! I thank each of you that have relayed your blessing as you are truly our extending family!

Love those around you and live every day without regret!!! God Bless!

(Psalm 30:5 – For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.U.G. It 4U's Fan Box

L.U.G. It 4U on Facebook