Thursday, April 22, 2010

What Would You Do...?

My boy from high school and I were talking about women last night. I did not have any answers for him so I’m throwing it out to you. He got married straight out of high school to one of the prettiest girls around the way. After having 2 kids he found out that she wasn’t what he thought she was. He found out over time that she was keeping several secrets from him as her husband. It started with simple things she didn’t even need to lie about. They quickly changed to money issues as well as infidelity. What should a man do if the woman he married turns out to be a lying, deceitful, manipulative, self-serving, selfish woman? Can she change? Let us know your thoughts and suggested solutions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.U.G. It 4U's Fan Box

L.U.G. It 4U on Facebook